11 Best Rap Graphs
If you've never seen this website, the people here take rap lyrics and, in the nerdiest way possible, translate them into graph form.
Not all of them are great (some feel kind of forced), but there are some that completely do it for me.
I've reproduced them here, but smaller, so I recommend seeing the larger versions on the actual website. I'm not trying to be a thief, after all.
Here are the 11 best rap graphs out there...
And, one more that's not on that site that's great: Here's a map of all the area codes in which Ludacris claims to have hoes.
- Ice Cube, "It Was a Good Day"
- Kelis, "Milkshake"
- Jay-Z, "99 Problems"
- Notorious B.I.G., "Mo Money, Mo Problems"
- Rick Ross, "Hustlin'"
- Jay-Z, "I Just Wanna Love You (Give It To Me)"
- Wu-Tang Clan, "Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' Ta Fuck Wit"
- Kanye West, "Good Life"
- Mims, "This is Why I'm Hot"
- Will Smith, "Wild Wild West"
- Cassidy, "My Drink N My 2 Step"