11 Reasons Why You Should Go Chasing Waterfalls
Don't stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.
- Makes you realize that any time you're in a jam your mother will be by your side.
- Helps you understand prayer is not a cure-all -- praying to keep out of trouble won't inherently make it so -- but rather just one square in the tapestry of self-actualization.
- Sparks your entrepreneurial spirit, driving you to go out and make money the best way you know how.
- You get to have sex so good your body can barely handle it.
- Spectacular advances in modern medicine have made the three letters "HIV" less of an immediate path to your final resting place.
- Your life becomes 10 shades of gray, just 40 away from all sorts of lite bondage adventures.
- Your faith can undo any chances you blow. (Sure, that may contradict the whole "prayer is not a cure-all" thing from earlier, but what can ya do?)
- If chasing waterfalls makes you cry, just hope for a day when the skies are clear blue. That will either dry your tears or give you someone to cry with -- win-win!
- You can always "claim the insane" if you get into legal trouble. It works like 55 percent of the time when someone tries it on SVU, so that's pretty good.
- You stay grounded, recognizing dreams are hopeless aspirations and the path to genuine success is believing in yourself.
- KEWL SELFIES!!!